R.J. Randall Hordo QC > Nathanson, Schachter & Thompson > Vancouver, Canada > Lawyer Profile
Nathanson, Schachter & Thompson Offices
SUITE 750, 900 HOWE STREET
VANCOUVER, BC V6Z 2M4
- Go to...
R.J. Randall Hordo QC
Randall Hordo, Q.C. has over 40 years of litigation experience, including commercial and partnership disputes, securities and pension matters, professional negligence, class actions, aviation product liability, administrative law, and catastrophic personal injury.
Randy has appeared in all levels of Court in British Columbia, in the Federal Court of Canada and in the Supreme Court of Canada. He has also acted as counsel in numerous complex commercial arbitrations.
In addition to his demonstrated abilities in trial and appellate work, Randy is a skilled negotiator who has successfully resolved numerous disputes involving hundreds of millions of dollars. Randy has also lectured on negotiations at the University of British Columbia Law School.
- Member, Western Canada Commercial Arbitration Society
- Member, Aviation Insurance Association
- Fellow, the Litigation Counsel of America
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (London, England)
- Registered mediator and arbitrator, 2017 Register of Timber Harvesting Contract and Subcontract Mediators and Arbitrators
- British Columbia Bar, 1977
- Yukon Bar, 1987
- LL.B., (Gold Medalist), University of British Columbia, 1976
- M.Sc., University of Manitoba, 1973
- B.A., University of Winnipeg, 1971