Paul Maher > Greenberg Traurig, LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Greenberg Traurig, LLP Offices
THE SHARD, LEVEL 8
32 LONDON BRIDGE STREET
- Go to...
Paul Maher serves as a Vice Chair of Greenberg Traurig. He concentrates on corporate law, particularly cross-border public and private mergers and acquisitions. He advises a wide range of domestic and international clients in numerous sectors, including chemicals, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, financial services, information services, retail and communications.
The Legal 500 UK highlighted that, ‘Paul Maher is the best deal-making lawyer in the City’ in its 2020 edition.
Chemicals, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, agrochemicals
Entertainment / music industry
Mergers & Acquisitions
Admission to Practice
England and Wales
LL.B., Bristol University
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Greenberg Traurig, LLP‘s broad corporate practice regularly undertakes transactions in the pharmaceutical and life sciences sectors and also acts for industrial and manufacturing clients. Managing partner Fiona Adams co-chairs the global corporate practice, while Paul Maher acts as global vice chair. Both have considerable experience in cross-border public and private M&A, advising a wide range of domestic and international clients. Sarah F. Moyles is another key name to note in the practice and advises on a wide range of corporate, corporate finance and commercial matters.
- Leading individuals - London > Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+ - London > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Investment fund formation and management > Real estate funds
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets - mid-high cap
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Transport > Rail
- Finance > Bank lending: investment grade debt and syndicated loans
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Real estate > Property finance
- Finance > Transport finance and leasing