Gary Bellingham > Greenberg Traurig, LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Greenberg Traurig, LLP Offices
THE SHARD, LEVEL 8
32 LONDON BRIDGE STREET
- Go to...
Gary Bellingham focuses his practice on corporate lending and general finance, including investment-grade and leveraged finance transactions and real estate finance.
Prior to joining the firm, Gary was an associate at the London office of a multidisciplinary, international law firm.
Banking & Financial Services
Mergers & Acquisitions
Admission to Practice
England and Wales
- Legal Practice Course, Oxford Institute of Legal Practice, 2003
- B.A., Jurisprudence, with honors, University of Oxford, 2002
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is growing its presence in the London market and is very active in cross-border financings. Partha Pal is a key name whose recent work includes the financing and refinancing of properties in London and Germany, as well as acting for lenders based in North America. Gary Bellingham is also noted; he advises on a range of asset classes, including student accommodation, senior living properties and science parks.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Investment fund formation and management > Real estate funds
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets - mid-high cap
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Transport > Rail
- Finance > Bank lending: investment grade debt and syndicated loans
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Real estate > Property finance
- Finance > Transport finance and leasing