Willeke Kemkers > Greenberg Traurig LLP > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Greenberg Traurig LLP Offices
LEIDSEPLEIN 29 1017 PS
- Go to...
IP - Litigation
Willeke Kemkers is an associate in the IP / Tech department of Greenberg Traurig’s Amsterdam office. She focuses on a broad range of intellectual property issues, including proceedings, drafting of (commercial) contracts and providing advice regarding transactions (mergers and acquisitions). Willeke also has deep knowledge of EU e-commerce regulations and regularly counsels clients with respect to the interpretation and application of the relevant laws.
Furthermore, Willeke counsels clients on a wide range of privacy issues such as data processing agreements, cross-border transfers of data, privacy policies and data breaches. With respect to the coming into force of the GDPR, Willeke prepared clients from many different industries (transport, medical, legal) to be GDPR compliant.
Willeke also has experience with drafting and reviewing IT contracts including hosting (cloud), outsourcing (SaaS, Iaas and Paas) and IT development contracts.
Data protection and privacy
EU e-commerce regulation
IT (hosting, outsourcing, and development)
Intellectual Property Litigation
Intellectual Property & Technology
Data, Privacy & Cybersecurity
Copyright Registration & Licensing
Trademark & Brand Management
Technology, Media & Telecommunications
Admission to Practice
- Professional Training, Dutch Bar Association, 2017
- Law Firm School, 2016
- Master of Laws, Intellectual Property Law and Information Law, University of Amsterdam, 2013
- Exchange Student, Hong Kong University, 2012-2013
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Amsterdam, 2011
- B.A., European Studies, University of Amsterdam, 2011
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
- Rising stars - Netherlands > Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment - Netherlands