Mr Marcello Bernardes > Pinheiro Neto Advogados > Rio de Janeiro, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Pinheiro Neto Advogados Offices
RUA HUMAITÀ, 275
RIO DE JANEIRO, RJ 22261-005
- Go to...
Mr Marcello Bernardes
Administrative Law and Public Procurement Contracts; Civil and Commercial Litigation; Infrastructure.
Joined Pinheiro Neto Advogados in 1984 as a trainee and became partner in 1998. He is curretly a member of the firm´s Steering Commitee.
Marcello Alfredo Bernardes counsels domestic and international clients on public law matters, with special emphasis on contracts and disputes involving road concessions, public transport, urban mobility, water and air transport. Marcello is regarded as a trusted advisor and litigation in court and arbitration proceedings.
Portuguese and English.
OAB/RJ – 1988 and Member of the Brazilian Lawyers Institute – IAB.
LL.B degree from Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro (PUC-RJ)- 1987.
The public law practice at Pinheiro Neto Advogados assists clients on a range of litigation and non-contentious matters, showcasing extensive knowledge in public tenders, contract negotiation and financial re-balancing cases. The team is adept at handling the implementation and operation of projects, helping clients navigate regulatory hurdles and negotiations with government authorities. Ricardo Pagliari Levy‘s notable areas of practice include public procurement, concession of public services and PPPs; advising on the development of infrastructure projects and public law litigation are some of Marcello Bernardes‘ areas of focus. Heloisa Figueiredo Ferraz is another key practitioner in the team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Litigation
- International trade and customs
- Life sciences
- Energy and natural resources > Mining
- Restructuring and insolvency
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Labour and employment
- City focus - Brasilia > Litigation
- Projects and infrastructure
- Real estate
- City focus - Brasilia > Tax
- Wealth and succession planning
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity
- Energy and natural resources > Hydrocarbons
- Intellectual property
- TMT: Telecoms and media
- White-collar crime and investigations
- Public law
- Transport and shipping