Ms Marianna Morselli > Pinheiro Neto Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Pinheiro Neto Advogados Offices
RUA HUNGRIA, 1100
SÃO PAULO, SP 01455-906
- Go to...
Ms Marianna Morselli
Real Estate, Construction, Agribusiness.
Marianna Vieira Barbosa Morselli advises local and international clients from a wide array of industries, with a focus on real estate law, including purchase and sale, lease, construction, agribusiness, real estate regularization, zoning, licensing, land division, condominiums, development of real estate undertakings, shopping malls, hotels, among others.
International experience: Nishimura & Asahi, Japan.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC-SP).
Specialization in Real Estate Business from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV).
LL.M. from the University of Chicago.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Pinheiro Neto Advogados has ‘great resources‘ and is noted for its ability to execute transactions and ‘real estate securitisations of greater complexity‘. The firm’s market-leading full-service capabilities cover a range of related areas, including corporate, finance, regulatory, capital markets and litigation matters. The firm is especially popular with leading funds, banks and investors, including Tishman Speyer, Proterra and BTG Pactual. Lead transactional partners include the ‘excellent‘ Luciano Garcia Rossi, the ‘very communicative and available‘ Franco Grotti, and the recently promoted Fabio Rocha Pinto e Silva (who ‘brings together deep technical knowledge with broad business skills‘). Senior associates such as Marianna Morselli, Gustavo Freitas and Martina Zajakoff also attract high praise. Luis Celso Cecilio Leite Ribeiro is highly experienced in contentious and non-contentious environmental issues, while Júlio César Bueno handles a wide range of real estate disputes.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Tax > Customs
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- International trade
- Life sciences
- City focus - Brasilia > Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Mining
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Tax > Tax advisory
- Tax > Tax litigation
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity (and renewable energy)
- Labour and employment
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- City focus - Brasilia > Tax
- TMT: Media
- Wealth and succession planning
- Energy and natural resources > Hydrocarbons
- Intellectual property
- Public law
- Transport: Aviation
- Transport: Shipping
- White-collar crime and investigations