Mr Pythagoras Carvalho > Pinheiro Neto Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Pinheiro Neto Advogados Offices
RUA HUNGRIA, 1100
SÃO PAULO, SP 01455-906
- Go to...
Mr Pythagoras Carvalho
Corporate, M&A, Private Equity and Venture Capital, Private Wealth, Family, Estate and Succession.
Partner of Pinheiro Neto Advogados since 2018. He worked as a foreign associate at Cravath, Swaine & Moore.
Pythagoras practices corporate law, with focus on estate and succession planning, as well as M&A transactions and private equity.
Portuguese and English.
Admitted to the New York State Bar in 2013;
Full member (TEP) of Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners;
Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
Doctor’s Degree in Law from the University of São Paulo (USP) – 2015;
LL.M. from the University of Chicago – 2010;
Master’s Degree in Law from the University of São Paulo (USP) – 2007;
Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the University of São Paulo (USP) – 2004.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Clients praise the technical ability of Pinheiro Neto Advogados‘ private client and wealth practice, which benefits from the firm’s full-service offering. Collaborating with the wider firm’s corporate, tax and litigation teams, the offering is multidisciplinary in nature when tackling client issues such as domestic and international asset structuring, family corporate governance, philanthropy, wills, and similar instruments for HNWIs and families. Celso Cintra Mori is a key contact in the team for litigation and disputes. Flávio Belliboni is a family and estate planning expert, regularly handling complex and sensitive family law matters. Pythagoras Carvalho is also highly regarded, as is Marcos Chaves Ladeira.
- Next Generation Partners Brazil > Wealth and succession planning
- Wealth and succession planning Brazil
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Tax > Customs
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- International trade
- Life sciences
- City focus - Brasilia > Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Mining
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Tax > Tax advisory
- Tax > Tax litigation
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity (and renewable energy)
- Labour and employment
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- City focus - Brasilia > Tax
- TMT: Media
- Wealth and succession planning
- Energy and natural resources > Hydrocarbons
- Intellectual property
- Public law
- Transport: Aviation
- Transport: Shipping
- White-collar crime and investigations