Mr Kieran Doyle > Cowan, Liebowitz & Latman, PC > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Cowan, Liebowitz & Latman, PC Offices
114 WEST 47TH STREET
NEW YORK, NY 10036
- Go to...
Mr Kieran Doyle
Partner. Kieran counsels clients regarding trademark clearance, registration, prosecution, licensing and protection. He litigates intellectual property and product labeling matters in federal and state courts. He also represents brandowners before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. Kieran’s clients include fashion, footwear, hair care and skin care companies, publishers, professional sports marketing and merchandising companies, restaurants, food and beverage manufacturers.
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP, Associate (1995 – 98)
- Legal Aid Society, Federal Defenders Division, Paralegal (1990 – 95)
- Adjunct Professor, Trademark Law, New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies. (2007- Present)
- Co-chair; Practising Law Institute Advanced Seminar in Trademark Law (2008-Present)
- Vice-chair, American Intellectual Property Law Association Trademark Law Committee (2010 -2012)
- Chair, AIPLA Anti-Counterfeiting and Anti-Piracy Committee (2006-2010)
- Contributor to Copyright Annual Review (1998-2006)
Fordham University School of Law (JD 1995; Law Review: Associate Editor 1993 – 95)
Fordham University (BA 1990)
United States > Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)(Next Generation Partners)
The New York-based trademark prosecution team at Cowan, Liebowitz & Latman, PC provides solid nationwide coverage and has also built relationships with domestic counsel in other jurisdictions to provide comprehensive advice on international trademark prosecution. Advising on a full range of trademark and domain name matters, practice leader and ‘top-notch trademark lawyer‘ Deborah Squiers is recommended for enforcement, counseling, and prosecution, both in the US and internationally. She works alongside counsel Lynn Fruchter, who focuses on trademark licensing in the entertainment, financial services, and cosmetic sectors. Joel Karni Schmidt is singled out as an ‘outstanding strategist‘, and a key resource for clients in the hospitality sector; Mary Kevlin manages the trademark portfolios of major brands such as Major League Baseball; Kieran Doyle litigates for clients in the publishing, medical marijuana, and fashion industries; and William Borchard has experience of trademark clearance, registration, and infringement claims. Also recommended in this space are Meichelle MacGregor and Mary Donovan.
- Next Generation Partners - United States > Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing) - United States > Intellectual property