Alison Hawes > Burges Salmon LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
Burges Salmon LLP Offices
ONE GLASS WHARF
- Go to...
Consultant in Family law, all financial issues with particular niche in complex assets and businesses including farms, landed estates and corporate valuations. Experienced in asset protection for families and family businesses – pre and post marital agreements.
Former partner and head of team at TLT (18 years) and Irwin Mitchell (6 years).
Member of Resolution.
Attended The Woodroffe School, Lyme Regis, Dorset; University of Warwick, University of the West of England.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
A highly regarded practice in the region, Burges Salmon LLP‘s ‘market-leading family law team’ primarily focuses on complex financial settlements and asset restructuring for high-net-worth individuals. The team is led by Sarah Hoskinson, who specialises in financial settlements on divorce, dealing with matters both domestically and internationally. Other notable individuals include Alison Hawes and Hannah Petherick; Hawes has over 20 years of experience dealing with all aspects of divorce and financial settlement, while Petherick’s expertise lies in children arrangements and surrogacy.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment: Bristol
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Real estate > Environment
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Private client > Family
- Crime, fraud and licensing > General crime and fraud
- Employment > Health and safety
- Employment > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Employment > Pensions
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport