Michael Richter > White & Case LLP - White & Case Law Offices (Registered Association) > Tokyo, Japan > Lawyer Profile
White & Case LLP - White & Case Law Offices (Registered Association) Offices
Marunouchi Trust Tower Main
26th Floor, 1-8-3 Marunouchi
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005
- Go to...
White & Case LLP – White & Case Law Offices (Registered Association)’s six-partner projects and energy group includes oil and gas, LNG, renewables, and infrastructure sector experts who are instructed by key Japanese and international financial institutions, banks, utility companies and export credit agencies. Working closely with the firm’s Singapore office, it is also a popular choice for complex LNG price review and disputes matters. Practice head Paul Harrison continues to advise on large-scale project finance transactions, with recent instructions involving advising a number of lenders on the multibillion-dollar financing for the development of a gas liquefaction facility in Mozambique. The team also houses Micah Sadoyama and senior associate Michael Richter who specialise in oil and gas, and the LNG sector. Toshio Dokei is a further name to note. Since publication, Alexander Woody departed to Nishimura & Asahi.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust and competition: International firms and joint ventures
- Banking and finance: International firms and joint ventures
- Corporate and M&A: International firms and joint ventures
- Projects and energy: International firms and joint ventures
- Real estate and construction: International firms and joint ventures