Mr Carlos David Albuquerque Braga > Cescon, Barrieu, Flesch & Barreto Advogados > Sao Paulo, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Cescon, Barrieu, Flesch & Barreto Advogados Offices
RUA FUNCHAL, 418
04551-060 SAO PAULO, SP
- Go to...
Mr Carlos David Albuquerque Braga
Litigation and Arbitration and Mediation
He represents large and medium-sized foreign and domestic clients in international and domestic arbitration, judicial proceedings of strategic interest to the clients, and corporate advisory and mediation. Mr.Braga mainly acts in discussions related to corporate law and corporate contracts.
Portuguese and English.
Bar Admission: Brazil.
He holds a degree in Law from Universidade de São Paulo (USP), he is a Specialist in Corporate Law by Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC) and he holds a Master’s degree in Commercial Law by Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC). Mr.Braga is also the Coordinator of the Rights and Entitlements Commission at the Brazilian Bar Association.
Cescon, Barrieu, Flesch & Barreto Advogados‘ litigation team attracts instructions from Brazilian and foreign companies, investment funds and financial institutions in complex disputes. Of particular note is the team’s expertise in M&A-related and contractual disputes. Practice co-head Carlos David Albuquerque Braga specialises in commercial litigation, as well as shareholder disputes and contentious M&A matters. Cases involving bankruptcy, shipping and M&A are strengths for Gabriel Seijo Leal de Figueiredo in the Salvador office, while Helena Najjar Abdo’s key areas of practice include class actions and mediation. Fábio Rosas is highly skilled in restructuring and insolvency claims.
Cescon, Barrieu, Flesch & Barreto Advogados provides support to Brazilian and foreign companies, investment funds and financial institutions in arbitration proceedings throughout the country. The practice has solid experience in complex contractual and corporate disputes involving M&A issues, joint ventures, construction matters and infrastructure projects, as well as international contracts, public procurement and environmental law. Carlos David Albuquerque Braga stands out for his expertise in corporate disputes, while Gabriel Seijo Leal de Figueiredo demonstrates strength in contentious contractual and M&A matters. Helena Abdo focuses on procedural law. Maurício Pestilla Fabbri was promoted to partner in 2019.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets
- Corporate and M&A
- City focus - Salvador > Leading firms
- Energy and natural resources > Mining
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Natural resources and regulation
- Banking and finance
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Competition and antitrust
- Energy and natural resources > Hydrocarbons
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Labour
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity
- City focus - Brasilia > Government relations
- Labour and employment
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- City focus - Belo Horizonte > Tax
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Transport and shipping