Nicholas Anaclerio > Vedder Price > Chicago, United States > Lawyer Profile
Vedder Price Offices
222 NORTH LASALLE STREET, SUITE 2600
CHICAGO, IL 60601-1003
- Go to...
Labor & Employment
Mr. Anaclerio has decades of experience as a Labor and Employment trial and appellate attorney helping clients in the defense of wage and hour, discrimination, and other employment class actions, lawsuits and charges involving alleged sexual harassment and retaliation, gender, race, age, national origin, disability and religious discrimination under Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Illinois Whistleblower Act, the Sarbanes–Oxley Act of 2002 and related state and federal laws. His practice has likewise included hundreds of restrictive covenant and trade secret misappropriation disputes, claims and lawsuits, including numerous high stakes temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction hearings.
He is a seasoned trial attorney with extensive first-chair jury trial, bench trial and arbitration hearing experience. He provides practical and insightful human resource counseling to management clients facing ongoing employee relations and employment law compliance issues, and he has represented corporate and institutional clients in a wide range of industries and professions.
Mr. Anaclerio regularly publishes and speaks on employment topics including the ethical dimension of restrictive covenant and trade secret disputes, wage and hour compliance, sensitive workplace investigations, generational workforce issues, employee privacy, workplace retaliation claims and many others.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 1984
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, B.A., 1981, with honors
United States > Labor and employment > Labor and employment disputes (including collective actions): defense
Vedder Price is noted for defending clients in single plaintiff and class actions before all relevant courts. The team, which is led by Washington DC-based Amy Bess, has experience in restrictive covenants, disability access cases, tort and contract litigation, discrimination and harassment claims, and wage and hour disputes. In Los Angeles Thomas Petrides covers OSHA matters, while Candice Zee combines labor and employment expertise. Nicholas Anaclerio in Chicago is noted for his broad employment practice; other key contacts in Chicago include Elizabeth Hall, Patrick Spangler and Thomas Wilde.
- Labor and employment disputes (including collective actions): defense - United States > Labor and employment
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Land use/zoning
- Real estate > Land use/zoning
- Industry focus > Transport: aviation and air travel - finance
- Industry focus > Transport: rail and road - finance
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Industry focus > Transport: shipping - finance
- Labor and employment > Labor-management relations
- Investment fund formation and management > Mutual/registered/exchange-traded funds
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: design
- Labor and employment > Immigration
- Labor and employment > Labor and employment disputes (including collective actions): defense
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation: defense
- Investment fund formation and management > Private equity funds (including venture capital)