Cameron A. Gee > Vedder Price > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Vedder Price Offices
1633 Broadway 31st Floor
New York, New York 10019
- Go to...
Cameron A. Gee
Global Transportation Finance
Mr. Gee concentrates his practice in transportation finance with a special focus on aviation finance. He has more than 20 years of experience in law and finance.
Mr. Gee represents clients in the financing of aircraft, railcars, engines and industrial equipment, and he routinely handles financing structures established across multiple jurisdictions with aircraft and other assets deployed globally. His experience includes aircraft predelivery payment financings, EETCs, mortgage financings, leveraged leases, off-balance-sheet financings, securitizations and warehouse financings.
- Member, International Society of Transport Aircraft Trading (ISTAT)
- New York University, LL.M., 2005
- Bond University, LL.B., 1998, first class honors
Vedder Price‘s global transportation finance practice covers the entire spectrum of aircraft finance transactions. Representative expertise for the ‘extremely commercial and strategically-thinking aviation team‘ ranges from large-value M&A to aircraft-related asset-backed securities work, portfolio debt financings, and structured multi-aircraft financings in the capital markets. The department also has a robust leaseback transactions practice. Heading up the team, corporate and securities law specialist Geoffrey R. Kass is highly rated for structured financings in the aviation transportation industry. Adam R. Beringer and Michael E. Draz are also widely respected aircraft finance experts, while Mark J. Ditto is regularly sought out for complex commercial aircraft and high-value equipment deals. In New York, Cameron A. Gee routinely handles financing structures established across multiple jurisdictions; and Jeffrey T. Veber has great experience in transportation financings. On the West Coast, Raviv Surpin is an aircraft finance transactions expert in the Los Angeles office. At associate level, Justine L. Chilvers in New York ‘stands out for her ability to drive deals‘, while James Kilner‘s broad banking and finance practice includes aviation sales and leasebacks. All named lawyers are based in the firm’s Chicago office unless otherwise mentioned.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Land use/zoning
- Industry focus > Transport: aviation and air travel - finance
- Industry focus > Transport: rail and road - finance
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Industry focus > Transport: shipping - finance
- Labor and employment > Labor-management relations
- Investment fund formation and management > Mutual/registered/exchange-traded funds
- Labor and employment > Workplace and employment counseling
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: design
- Labor and employment > Labor and employment disputes (including collective actions): defense
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation: defense
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense