Carsten Brueninghaus > Eversheds Sutherland > Berlin, Germany > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland Offices
- Go to...
Carsten is head of our Berlin office and our notary in Germany; he is also a certified specialist lawyer for tax law. As our notary public he provides all notarial services with an emphasis on all real estate matters including real estate guidance. As a lawyer he advises domestic and foreign investors investing in-bound in Germany in real estate. His practice areas include the structuring and management on requisitions of subsequent portfolios including all aspects of real estate finance, tax issues and the legal aspects of the relationship between landlord and tenant.
His recent experience includes advising:
- A family office on the acquisition of a portfolio of office buildings owned by Evonic,
- Lone Star on their acquisition of two portfolios of residential houses,
- Hudson Advisors on their acquisition of an non-performing real estate loans portfolio,
- Frankfurter Hypothekenbank (former Eurohyp AG) on the prolongation of a syndicated loan for a large research centre.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Information technology > Data protection
- Corporate and M&A > M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)
- M&A: mid-sized deals (sub-€500m)
- Corporate and M&A > Corporate
- Real estate and construction > Real estate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- Intellectual property > Trade marks and unfair competition