Dr. Carola Rathke > Eversheds Sutherland > Hamburg, Germany > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland Offices
- Go to...
Dr. Carola Rathke
Carola is a Partner in the Banking & Finance as well as Corporate Law practice groups at Eversheds in Hamburg and regularly advises banks, financial service providers and capital investment companies in all regulatory matters, in particular with regard to the German Banking Act (KWG), the German Securities Trading Act (WpHG) and the German Investment Act (InvG), including the respective approval procedures. Her expertise also includes the corporate structuring of funds, inter alia in the areas of real estate and renewable energies, and the launch of special funds as well as the preparation of prospectuses for open and closed investment companies. Furthermore, Carola especially focuses on medium-sized companies and family offices regarding all matters of mezzanine financing. In addition to that, she advises companies on all issues of corporate law. She conducts court cases for banks, financial service providers and institutional investors as well as for companies and/or their shareholders and executive bodies.
Carola's recent experience includes:
- Advising banks and financial service providers regarding approval procedures with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin)
- Extensive experience in advising capital investment companies on launching as well as distributing special funds
- Extensive advice to issuing houses with regard to structuring investments as well as drafting of and conducting the approval procedures for prospectuses and distributing investments.
- Representing banks, financial service providers and institutional investors in court cases concerning faulty advice and clarification
- Providing legal advice in complex court disputes between shareholders as well as between shareholders and managing directors that committed gross breaches of duty
German, English, Spanish