Alexander Gavrilov > Eversheds Sutherland > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland Offices
7 Gasheka Street
- Go to...
Competition, Commercial, Health & Life Sciences
Alexander is a Principal Associate in our antitrust practice at our Moscow office. He advises local and international companies on various commercial and antitrust matters, advertising, trade law and public procurement issues. From a business perspective, Alexander has extensive knowledge of a range industries with a focus on the pharmaceutical and medical devices markets, FMCG and the retail sector. Alexander has considerable experience that includes following types of projects:
- drafting contracts and internal documents (commercial and pricing policies, commercial partners’ evaluation procedures, etc.) designed to mitigate potential antitrust concerns
- antitrust audit of the client businesses
- assisting in the development of internal compliance mechanisms and SOPs
- conducting training sessions on matters of competition law
- advising on merger control matters and antitrust clearance of M&A transactions with the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia (the FAS)
- supporting clients during ‘dawn raids’ by the FAS
- representing clients in the course of antitrust proceedings in the FAS and in State Commercial (arbitrazh) courts
Alexander is a member of the Competition Experts Association and contributes analytical articles to expert and business media (e.g. “Competition and Law”, “Moscow Times”).
Member of the Competition Experts Association
Moscow State University – Specialist in law with distinction