Mr Johan Engström > Eversheds Sutherland > Stockholm, Sweden > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland Offices
104 40 STOCKHOLM
- Go to...
Mr Johan Engström
Johan assists clients in relation to share transfers, business transfers, restructurings, minority investments, mergers, and due diligence. He also regularly assists in general corporate matters related to fundraising, including IPOs and other equity offerings. He continuously advises clients on disclosure and inside information issues, corporate governance, and compliance with generally accepted principles in the securities market.
Johan has been working at law firms for more than fourteen years. He also has experience from Swedish courts and has worked as a law clerk at Stockholm District Court.
Since joining Eversheds Sutherland in 2019, Johan has advised in connection with the following publicly announced transactions:
- 2cureX AB (publ), SEK 40 million directed share issue (Nasdaq First North Growth Market)
- NextCell Pharma (publ) SEK 25.1 million rights issue and move to Nasdaq First North Growth Market
- Zutec Holding AB (publ) SEK 40.4 million rights issue (Nasdaq First North Growth Market)
- Hoylu AB (publ) SEK 74 million rights issue (Nasdaq First North Growth Market)
- Enersize Oyj, SEK 20.7 million rights issue (Nasdaq First North Growth Market)
- Invajo Technologies AB (publ), IPO on Nasdaq First North Growth Market
- Kollect on Demand Holding AB (publ), IPO on Nasdaq First North Growth Market
- ZignSec AB (publ), IPO on Nasdaq First North Growth Market
- Enersize Oyj, SEK 47 million rights issue (Nasdaq First North Growth Market)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Eversheds Sutherland‘s capital markets practice advises on private placements and rights issuances on Nasdaq’s Growth and Main markets. Joint practice heads Gabriel Albemark and Johan Engström receive instructions from corporate sponsors across the technology, financial services and life sciences sectors. Engström leads on IPOs for a diverse range of issuers, from CBD oil companies to digital media platforms. Philip Heilbrunn also contributes.