Sean Ryan > Eversheds Sutherland > Dublin, Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland Offices
ONE EARLSFORT CENTRE
- Go to...
Sean is a Partner in the Corporate and Commercial Departments of Eversheds Sutherland Ireland.
Sean is an experienced corporate lawyer with over 15 years’ experience in advising on mergers and acquisitions, takeovers and fundraisings. He also advises clients on compliance with EU and Irish Competition law. Sean has been widely published on topics including corporate governance, competition law compliance and the disclosure and due diligence process involved in the purchase and sale of private companies.
Sean's recent experience includes:
• Advising Kenmare Resources plc,a mining company listed on the Irish and London Stock Exchanges, in relation to its US$270m equity fundraising.
• Advising Payzone plc in relation to its disposal of subsidiaries in France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Poland & The Netherlands.
• Advising Shared Access, a company involved in the deployment of wireless networks and the management of telecommunication sites in Ireland.
Eversheds Sutherland has carved out a prominent standing in the market, especially in Ireland and EU merger notifications, state aid and dawn raids assistance. It has developed an impressive client base of high-profile corporates and financial investors, and has advised on a series of merger notifications in the financial services sector. Sean Ryan is an experienced EU and competition specialist, noted for his dawn raids and post-Brexit tariffs expertise.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution
- Energy and natural resources
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Information technology
- Insolvency and corporate restructuring
- Planning and environment
- Public sector
- White-collar crime
- Capital markets
- EU and competition
- Intellectual property
- Investment funds