James Ellis > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
115 COLMORE ROW
- Go to...
James Ellis is a Principal Associate in our Birmingham pensions team. James has experience of advising both trustees and companies on a wide variety of matters, including pension increase exchange exercises, scheme closure projects, recovery of s.75 debts, the pensions aspects of corporate transactions and on trustee liability and insurance matters. James has a particular interest in risk settlement, and has significant experience of buy-ins / buy-outs with the major insurers. James also has a broad experience of advising public sector clients, particularly in relation to outsourcing projects involving the Local Government Pension Scheme and on mergers/restructurings within the public sector.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation