Mark Beardmore > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
115 COLMORE ROW
- Go to...
Mark is a partner in our corporate group. He specialises in UK and cross-border M&A and private equity transactions.
Mark is a partner in our corporate group. He specialises in M&A and private equity transactions. Mark regularly acts for management teams and institutions on equity investments, acquisitions and disposals and is an experienced leader of cross-border M&A deals.
Mark's recent transactions include: acting for the management team on the circa £500m public to private of Daisy Group plc, acting for Sovereign Capital on the £100m acquisition of SJD Group and Nixon Williams, acting for Living Bridge and the management shareholders on the £28m sale of Inspired Thinking Group to Bridgepoint and acting for the vendor shareholders on the sale of Matrix Medical to Assura Group plc for an aggregate consideration of £170m.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation