Rob Holloway > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
115 COLMORE ROW
- Go to...
Rob is a Senior Associate in our Litigation and Dispute Management Practice Group.
He specialises in Real Estate Litigation and acts in all aspects of property related disputes including: contested and uncontested lease renewals, service charge disputes, advising on the exercise of break options, dilapidations, recovery of rent arrears from current and former tenants and forfeiture.
West Midlands > Real estate > Property litigation(Rising stars)
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP stands out for its impressive client roster of leading banks, institutional landlords, large housebuilders, corporate occupiers and utility companies, and covers all property disputes arising out of developments, real estate management, insolvencies, investment transactions, and landlord and tenant conflicts. The group is increasingly involved in rent review disputes as legal assessor. National head of the real estate dispute resolution group Paul Moorcroft, head of litigation in Birmingham Lisa Barge and David Feist are highly respected litigators who handle a broad range of work in the sector, while principal associates Rob Holloway, who specialises in the retail and real estate investment sectors, and utility sector expert Arren Thornton are also recommended.
- Property litigation - West Midlands > Real estate
- Rising stars - West Midlands > Real estate > Property litigation
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Human resources > Employment
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Human resources > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Public sector > Education
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property