Rob Holloway > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
115 COLMORE ROW
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Rob is a Senior Associate in our Litigation and Dispute Management Practice Group.
He specialises in Real Estate Litigation and acts in all aspects of property related disputes including: contested and uncontested lease renewals, service charge disputes, advising on the exercise of break options, dilapidations, recovery of rent arrears from current and former tenants and forfeiture.
West Midlands > Real estate > Property litigation(Next Generation Partners)
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP‘s dedicated real estate litigation team represents a litany of leading corporations, utilities providers, and institutional landlords on highly technical, big-ticket disputes. Practice chair David Feist specialises in energy and real estate investment litigation, helming some of the firm’s most significant, long-running engagements. International real estate disputes head Lisa Barge is a key port of call for a number of household names, who turn to her for assistance in complex injunctive proceedings and breach of contract matters. Rob Holloway , who was promoted to partner in May 2021, specialises in portfolio management disputes, most recently in relation to Covid-induced rent arrears claims. Principal associate Arren Thornton is a business rates appeal specialist who regularly works with clients in the utilities and financial services sectors. Principal associate Charlotte Webster focuses on agricultural land recovery and landlord and tenant disputes. All named lawyers are based in Birmingham.
- Next Generation Partners - West Midlands > Real estate > Property litigation
- Property litigation - West Midlands > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation