Sarah Franklin > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
115 COLMORE ROW
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Sarah is a partner in our Pensions Group. She specialises in advising corporate sponsors and trustees on a wide range of issues relevant to defined benefit plans including deficit management strategies and innovative restructuring solutions.
Sarah is recognised in Legal 500 as "providing clear and pragmatic advice".
Sarah's recent experience includes:
- Advising on the pension aspects of a disposal of non-core businesses within an international multi-utility group.
- Establishing a Common Investment Fund for a complex pension plan consisting of multiple arrangements.
- Advising on the restructuring issues associated with an innovative planned entry of a pension plan to the Pension Protection Fund.
Sarah is a member of the Association of Pension Lawyers and is a regular speaker at seminars and training events.
West Midlands > Employment > Pensions(Leading individuals)
Under the leadership of Emma King , the first-class team at Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP continues to advise on a myriad of complex pension matters for various household names. The practice also advises the trustees of many of the Midlands’ most prominent pension schemes and is home to Gary Delderfield , the head of the national public sector pensions department. Sarah Franklin has a wealth of experience in advising trustees and scheme sponsors on all aspects of occupational pension schemes. King continues to be involved in diverse issues such as pension scheme restructurings and benefit re-design projects. Principal associate Gavin Paul possesses significant experience in advising trustees and sponsoring employers operating in the private sector on the full gamut of issues.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation