Jenna Poulton > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
115 COLMORE ROW
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Jenna is an Principal Associate in our Finance Group and specialises in all aspects of restructuring and insolvency work. She has particular experience in acting on various aspects of distressed lending, accelerated corporate disposals, financial restructuring and various aspects of both contentious and non-contentious corporate insolvency. Jenna acts for banks, asset based lenders, insolvency practitioners, LPA Receivers and corporates in a wide range of fields.
Jenna's recent experience includes:
- Advising Administrators on the administration and disposal of an intellectual property portfolio of a major porcelain brand.
- Advising a UK clearing bank on its options in respect of a portfolio of 8 hotels across the UK and subsequently advising the Administrators on the trading and disposal of all hotels as a going concern.
- Advising a UK clearing bank on the solvent restructure of a £40 million loan facility in respect of a supermarket development.
- Advising Administrators on all aspects of a contentious dispute relating to nature and extent of a statutory charge under Paragraph 99(3) of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986 and secured over the assets of a former multi-million pound air cargo business in compulsory liquidation.
Jenna is also a member of R3 and a committee member of the R3 New Professionals West Midlands Committee.
West Midlands > Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery(Next Generation Partners)
The ‘extremely capable and extensive‘ restructuring team at Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP caters to a wide range of clients, including banks, mezzanine and asset-based lenders, private equity and distressed funds, as well as corporates and insolvency practitioners. The team works in a number of specialist areas such as automotive, education, energy, healthcare and life sciences. Andrew Jordan is a major name in the local market, specialising in sectors including retail, education, energy and healthcare. He co-leads with Jenna Poulton , who boasts specialist skills in real estate restructuring, distressed banking and syndicated restructurings. Legal director Anne-Louise Lawrence is another important name, with significant retail experience.
- Insolvency and corporate recovery - West Midlands > Finance
- Next Generation Partners - West Midlands > Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation