Taslima Salam > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
70 GREAT BRIDGEWATER STREET
- Go to...
Taslima is a Partner in our Finance Group. She specialises in Banking with a particular focus on Real Estate Finance and Corporate Banking.
Taslima acts for a wide range of financial institutions, alternative capital providers and corporate borrowers. These include HSBC, Barclays, Santander, Nationwide, RBS, Lloyds, Aeriance Investments, Venn Partners, Starwood Capital and Four Seasons Healthcare.
Taslima’s recent experience includes advising a club of lenders (HSBC, Santander, Barclays and RBS) in connection with a £300million syndicated facility to Redefine International (a FTSE 250 REIT) relating to a significant property acquisition.
Taslima also regularly provides training on banking law and documentation to national banking clients.
Taslima is recommended by Legal 500 2014 and 2015.
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP‘s banking and finance practice is active in education, corporate and real estate finance matters for major private companies in the North West. Team head Jason Wurzal handles issues at a regional and national level, working on leveraged finance matters. Leading on the real estate finance front is Taslima Salam, who acts for banks and alternative lenders.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Public sector > Local government
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms