Joanna Sowerby > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
70 GREAT BRIDGEWATER STREET
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Joanna Sowerby is a legal director in our Real Estate group. She acts for developers and private/public sector joint ventures in respect of development and regeneration projects including forward funding of commercial and build to rent/PRS schemes. She also acts for investors and funds in respect of acquisitions, disposals and lettings of schemes including industrial estates/offices, shopping centres and retail parks and mixed use schemes.
North West > Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester(Next Generation Partners)
The team at Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP provide a comprehensive real estate service to a range of clients including developers, institutional investors, and corporate occupiers. The ‘bespoke and practical‘ practice is led by Nancy Brown who specialises in corporate real estate, advising clients in the financial services, retail, and logistics sectors. Phillip Tunney regularly acts for clients in the healthcare sector, and Michael Buchanan advises a number of private and institutional investors on property acquisitions. Legal director Joanna Sowerby specialises in development deals and regeneration projects, whilst Elizabeth Cartwright has particular expertise in investment transactions and defence properties.
- Commercial property: Manchester - North West > Real estate
- Next Generation Partners - North West > Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation