Andrew Todd > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
- Go to...
Andrew is a Partner in our Litigation and Dispute Management Group, specialising in Real Estate Dispute Resolution. Andrew is a Leading Individual in both Chambers and Legal 500. He is a recognised national name in Real Estate Dispute Resolution.
He has undertaken some heavyweight real estate litigation (notably acting for landlord The Peel Group in the successful claim in the Court of Appeal as regards the effect of an alteration provision upon a tenant’s desire to remove steel-making fixtures and fittings).
Andrew is also widely recognised as a specialist in planning related disputes.
Andrew has substantial Arbitration and Expert Determination experience.
He is a former chairman of the Northern Division of the Property Litigation Association.
Andrew is a CEDR Accredited Mediator.
Chambers 2016 says he “"defeats his opponents with class." and "He is very astute in assessing a situation, giving commercial practical advice and providing concise detailed analysis of problems."
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation