Paul Castle > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Paul advises all of the major UK lending banks and other financial institutions, large listed and private companies and education institutions on a variety of funding and treasury related matters, including bilateral and syndicated loans, intercreditor arrangements and security documentation. Paul is experienced in corporate lending, real estate finance, education finance and preparing precedent documentation for lenders. A significant amount of Paul’s work has a cross-border element, with a particular emphasis on the US and Europe.
Spanish: Fluent; French: Basic; Italian: Basic
Yorkshire and the Humber > Finance > Banking and finance(Next Generation Partners)
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP act for a number of listed PLCs and large private companies in the Yorkshire and North East market. The team also sits on the corporate panel of all clearing banks and handles leveraged finance, investment grade lending and real estate financings. Practice head Paul Castle is an expert in education finance, advising a number of UK universities and further education colleges. Principal associate David Parry is recommended for his experience in acting for borrowers and lending banks. Former practice head Kathryn Walters departed in August 2021 to join Ward Hadaway LLP.
- Banking and finance - Yorkshire and the Humber > Finance
- Next Generation Partners - Yorkshire and the Humber > Finance > Banking and finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation