James Ruane > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
James is a Principal Associate in Eversheds Sutherland’s Commercial product group, where he primarily advises on technology, data protection and commercial contracts matters. As a technology lawyer and member of our data protection team, James provides comprehensive advice to manage risks and drive value for our clients on strategic technology solutions, data protection compliance, business-critical outsourcing arrangements and commercial contracts. Jame's experience includes regularly leading negotiations on behalf of both supplier-side and customer-side clients on complex transactions, drafting precedent suites and managing global compliance projects.
Yorkshire and the Humber > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
Based in Leeds, Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP’s technology team works in collaboration with the firm’s national practice to advise clients across the TMT, retail, utilities and financial services sectors on outsourcing contracts, telecoms arrangements and services agreements. James Hyde has considerable experience in contentious mandates, ranging from IT outsourcing and software licensing to cyber claims and breach of contract issues. Hyde jointly leads the team alongside Nick Stubbs, who advises on IT procurement matters and contractual agreements, while director Edward Williams focuses on IT disputes and associate James Ruane handles data protection work.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation