Simon Rice-Birchall > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
- Go to...
Simon is a partner in our Employment Group, and is a leading national figure in national minimum wage compliance, having represented many household names in this area. Simon also has considerable experience of employment litigation and has a reputation in the marketplace for his discrimination law practice. In addition to his contentious practice, Simon also gives advice in relation to non-contentious matters, such as in relation to the implications of the TUPE regulations in many different change situations, issues relating to proposals to change terms and conditions of employment and large-scale redundancy exercises.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The employment practice at Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP fields an extensive team comprised of experts in the full range of contentious and non-contentious issues. Practice head Paul Cotton is a go-to figure for corporate TUPE engagements, multijurisdictional reorganisations and senior executive terminations. Simon Rice-Birchall leads on National Minimum Wage investigations, while Christopher Mordue has a focus on strategic employment issues in the education sector, and Louise Lightfoot is an expert in business immigration and outsourcing matters. The team also regularly represents employers in whistleblowing claims concerning workplace harassment and misconduct.
- Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire - Yorkshire and the Humber > Employment
- Leading individuals - Yorkshire and the Humber > Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Employment: Sheffield and South Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Hull and East Yorkshire
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation