Simon Rice-Birchall > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
- Go to...
Simon is a partner in our Employment Group, and is a leading national figure in national minimum wage compliance, having represented many household names in this area. Simon also has considerable experience of employment litigation and has a reputation in the marketplace for his discrimination law practice. In addition to his contentious practice, Simon also gives advice in relation to non-contentious matters, such as in relation to the implications of the TUPE regulations in many different change situations, issues relating to proposals to change terms and conditions of employment and large-scale redundancy exercises.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP houses a team of ‘first class’ lawyers who act for both large corporates and public organisations. The group leverages its international footprint to advise on global employment and immigration issues, including specialist advice on European Works Councils and global trade unions; practice head Paul Cotton is an expert in these areas as well as advising on boardroom exits and disputes. Tribunal advocate Simon Rice-Birchall is ‘utterly outstanding’, specialising in complex discrimination cases. It also fields a dedicated higher education practice, with Christopher Mordue and Ben Wood advising several universities and sixth form colleges.
- Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire - Yorkshire and the Humber > Employment
- Leading individuals - Yorkshire and the Humber > Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation