Simon Rice-Birchall > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
- Go to...
Simon is a partner in our Employment Group, and is a leading national figure in national minimum wage compliance, having represented many household names in this area. Simon also has considerable experience of employment litigation and has a reputation in the marketplace for his discrimination law practice. In addition to his contentious practice, Simon also gives advice in relation to non-contentious matters, such as in relation to the implications of the TUPE regulations in many different change situations, issues relating to proposals to change terms and conditions of employment and large-scale redundancy exercises.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP‘s employment practice is noted for its ‘commercial, pragmatic and timely advice’, and fields a team of experts focusing on a mix of contentious and non-contentious matters. The group handles domestic and international employment matters for a large corporate client base including Russell Group universities and national gas providers. Practice head Paul Cotton is the key contact for TUPE issues and cross-border reorganisations. Other core members of the group include Simon Rice-Birchall, who specialises in national minimum wage compliance issues; Christopher Mordue, who has strength in the higher education sector; and Louise Lightfoot, who focuses on business immigration matters. At the associate level, Tanzeela Hussain is rated by clients.
- Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire - Yorkshire and the Humber > Employment
- Leading individuals - Yorkshire and the Humber > Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation