Gemma Hanley > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Gemma is a Principal Associate in our Human Resources Practice Group and specialises in pensions. She has experience of advising in relation to industry wide schemes including the Electricity Supply Pension Scheme and the Railways Pension Scheme.
Gemma is also a regular speaker at Eversheds public courses and seminars and is a member of the Association of Pension Lawyers.
Yorkshire and the Humber > Employment > Pensions(Rising stars)
Clients consider Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP to be ‘one of the best firms in the region’ for pensions law expertise. The group frequently advises on multi-billion pound schemes, with practice head Anthea Whitton noted for her expertise in both DB and DC master trusts. It has a strong pool of juniors, including principal associates Andy Wright and Catherine Lonergan. Legal director Gemma Hanley is also recommended for her experience in scheme closure, mergers, compliance issues and industry wide schemes. Richard Shelton left the firm in September 2021 for Addleshaw Goddard.
- Pensions - Yorkshire and the Humber > Employment
- Rising stars - Yorkshire and the Humber > Employment > Pensions
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation