George Bacon > Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP Offices
- Go to...
George is a partner in our real estate group and leads the team in our Leeds office. He has over 20 years’ experience in acting for clients comprising national retailers, developers and property investors. Examples of his recent experience include acting for:-
• Kier Property Developments on the acquisition of the Arena Central development site in central Birmingham for a consideration of over £30m.
• Next on the development of various different main hub warehouse sites. These transactions have involved the land acquisition, planning process, procurement of the works and subsequent funding of the site.
• Meyer Bergman on the letting of their new Borough Yards retail scheme adjoining the iconic Borough Markets.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Education
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > EU and competition
- Employment > Health and safety
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Property litigation