Virginie Estéoule > Eversheds Sutherland (France) LLP > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Eversheds Sutherland (France) LLP Offices
8 PLACE D'IÉNA
- Go to...
Virginie Estéoule is an associate in our real estate department based in Paris. She assists and advises French and foreign clients in various aspects of real estate law, in particular on matters relating to real estate transactions, commercial leases, construction, town-planning and environment.
As a member of the Paris bar since 2013, Virginie holds a master degree in Real Estate law from the University of Perpignan.
Virginie joined Eversheds after a first experience in Brault et Associés, a French law firm with a recognized expertise in commercial leases.
English / French
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Administrative and public law
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- EU, competition and distribution
- Mergers and acquisitions