Jonathon Jones > Squire Patton Boggs > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Squire Patton Boggs Offices
6 WELLINGTON PLACE
- Go to...
Squire Patton Boggs‘ private equity practice draws on partners in London, Leeds, Manchester and Birmingham to provide wide-ranging advice to clients. In addition to acting for sponsors, the team stands out for its work representing management teams in sales to private equity, PE-backed management buyouts, investments and re-investments. Paul Mann leads the European PE team and is an ‘excellent client partner’ to buyout houses, management teams and shareholders. Jonathon Jones and Ben Squires also have a focus on PE transactions.
Yorkshire and the Humber > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
According to clients, Squire Patton Boggs ‘leads the market in pre-deal proactivity and the tracking of opportunities.’ The team handles a range of private equity, capital markets and general M&A transactions, particularly in the mid-market. Its client roster includes private equity houses, management teams, large corporate clients and listed plcs on a national and international level. Hannah Kendrick is a food and drink expert; she leads the local practice together with Paul Jinks who covers the interface of commercial and IP. European managing partner Jonathon Jones and Paul Mann specialise in private equity matters. Jonathan Ross assists clients with group reorganisations. The ‘unflappable‘ Hannah Crosland was recently promoted to the partnership.
- Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire - Yorkshire and the Humber > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery