Hannah Kendrick > Squire Patton Boggs > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Squire Patton Boggs Offices
6 WELLINGTON PLACE
- Go to...
Yorkshire and the Humber > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire(Leading individuals)
According to clients, Squire Patton Boggs ‘leads the market in pre-deal proactivity and the tracking of opportunities.’ The team handles a range of private equity, capital markets and general M&A transactions, particularly in the mid-market. Its client roster includes private equity houses, management teams, large corporate clients and listed plcs on a national and international level. Hannah Kendrick is a food and drink expert; she leads the local practice together with Paul Jinks who covers the interface of commercial and IP. European managing partner Jonathon Jones and Paul Mann specialise in private equity matters. Jonathan Ross assists clients with group reorganisations. The ‘unflappable‘ Hannah Crosland was recently promoted to the partnership.
Increasingly active on bank-side ECM instructions, Squire Patton Boggs handles a range of transactions across the energy, natural resources, technology, industrials and consumer sectors. Jane Haxby co-leads the team with Hannah Kendrick and both have expertise in M&A, fundraisings, takeovers and reorganisations.
- Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire - Yorkshire and the Humber > Corporate and commercial
- Leading individuals - Yorkshire and the Humber > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery