Simon Jones > Squire Patton Boggs > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Squire Patton Boggs Offices
148 EDMUND STREET
- Go to...
Squire Patton Boggs offers a wide range of IT services. In particular, they advise many clients in the automotive sector on matters like the development and roll out of clean air zones, electric vehicles and the development of autonomous vehicles. The team also advises on multinational IT project implementations which allows transaction on global SaaS contracts and multi-jurisdictional fraud screening platforms. Stuart James has particular expertise in the procurement of IT for the healthcare, retail, pensions and utilities sectors and advises regularly on mobile site development. Simon Jones has considerable experience in relation to IT outsourcing projects and Sam Tibbetts specialises in IT contracts.
Squire Patton Boggs‘ ‘hardworking, pragmatic, and professional’ team routinely handles mid-market M&A deals, PE transactions, and multi-jurisdictional commercial contracts for various corporate clients. Practice co-chair Geoff Perry is highly experienced in cross-border transactions, with recent highlights in the construction and manufacturing sectors. Andrew Glaze specialises in corporate finance, possessing particular experience in real estate and Takeover Code transactions. On the commercial front, practice co-chair Stuart James works with a number of international entities on data transfer and supply chain mandates, while Simon Jones is noted for his capabilities in large-scale logistics projects and public sector contracts. Senior associate Claire O’Connor is also recommended.
- IT and telecoms - West Midlands > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
- Corporate and commercial: Birmingham - West Midlands > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Environment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Employment > Pensions
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Employment > Health and safety
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Property litigation