Mrs Jeaneth Divas > BLP > Guatemala City, Guatemala > Lawyer Profile
1 DIAGONAL 6 10-50, ZONE 10, INTERAMERICAS BUILDING
NORTH TOWER, LEVEL 8, OFFICE 801
- Go to...
Mrs Jeaneth Divas
Business Law, Ethics & Anti-corruption
Jeaneth is an Associate of BLP in Guatemala, specializing in the practice areas of Business Law and Ethics & Anti-corruption.
In addition to advising national and foreign companies in different aspects of the day to day business, she has significant experience not only in the incorporation, maintenance and compliance of due diligence of off-shore companies, but also aligning companies with the applicable regulations according to their jurisdiction and preventing risks that result in penalties.
She has engaged in the drafting of countless contracts and other documents necessary to formalize client negotiations, which in turn includes the coordination and verification of the registration process of these documents at the corresponding public institutions.
Jeaneth served as a Legal Assistant at Arenales Skinner-Klee – Latamlex for nine years before joining BLP as an Associate in 2016.
- International Bar Association (IBA): Member.
- College of Lawyers and Notaries of Guatemala (CANG): Member.
- Master’s degree in Commercial Law and Competitiveness, University of San Carlos, Guatemala, 2018.
- Bachelor in Legal and Social Sciences, Lawyer and Notary, University of San Carlos, Guatemala, 2016.
- Postgraduate degree in Notary and Registry Law, Institute of Notary Law, Guatemala, 2017.