Mr Paul Epstein > Shearman & Sterling LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Shearman & Sterling LLP Offices
599 LEXINGTON AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10022-6069
- Go to...
Mr Paul Epstein
Project Development & Finance
Paul Epstein is a partner in the Project Development & Finance practice.
He focuses on complex financings, projects and acquisition matters in the infrastructure and energy sectors, both domestically and internationally. Paul represents sponsors, lenders and issuers including corporations, insurance companies, funds, and other financial institutions, both public and private, with a focus on bank financings, private placements and agency financings. Paul has extensive experience advising on projects procured on a public private partnership (P3) basis.
Stanford Law School, J.D.
University of Oxford, M.Phil.
Cornell University, B.A.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Antitrust > Civil litigation/class actions: defense
- Tax > Financial products
- Finance > Structured finance: securitization
- Finance > Project finance
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation: defense
- Finance > Capital markets: global offerings
- Finance > Capital markets: high-yield
- Finance > Commercial lending
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: transactional
- Industry focus > Energy transactions: oil and gas
- Dispute resolution > General commercial disputes
- Dispute resolution > International litigation
- Tax > International tax
- Dispute resolution > M&A litigation: defense
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: large deals ($1bn+)
- Finance > Structured finance: derivatives and structured products
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Finance > Capital markets: debt offerings
- Finance > Capital markets: equity offerings
- Dispute resolution > Financial services litigation
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Antitrust > Merger control
- Investment funds > Mutual/registered/exchange-traded funds
- Real estate > Real estate
- Investment funds > Alternative/hedge funds
- Antitrust > Cartel
- Industry focus > Energy: renewable/alternative power
- Investment funds > Private equity funds (including venture capital)
- Tax > US taxes: contentious
- Industry focus > Energy transactions: conventional power
- Finance > Financial services regulation
- Finance > Restructuring (including bankruptcy): corporate
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense
- Industry focus > Transport: rail and road - finance