Christine Hendrickson > Seyfarth Shaw LLP > Chicago, United States > Lawyer Profile
Seyfarth Shaw LLP Offices
233 SOUTH WACKER DRIVE
CHICAGO, IL 60606 - 6448
- Go to...
Labor & Employment; Pay Equity; OFCCP & Affirmative Action Compliance; Health Care Labor & Employment; Workplace Counseling & Solutions; Hiring, Testing & Selection; Organizational Strategy and Analytics.
Christine Hendrickson is Partner in the Chicago office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP, where she the co-Chair of Seyfarth’s Pay Equity Group and a core member the firm’s Labor & Employment Organizational Strategy and Analytics Team.
Christine partners with clients of all sizes and industries in matters involving pay equity and OFCCP proceedings. Ms. Hendrickson also works with clients to revamp their personnel practices; build “best practices;” and ensure compliance with mandates impacting recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, performance evaluation, discipline, and termination. In addition, Ms. Hendrickson provides strategic advice and counseling to employers on diversity programs, reductions-in-force, and employment compliance diagnostics.
Christine has overseen the preparation of hundreds of affirmative action plans and defended OFCCP audits in every Region, including desk audits, onsite audits, and glass ceiling reviews. In addition, she works with employers in all industries, including Fortune 100 technology, retail, financial services, professional services, hospitality, and manufacturing companies, to direct proactive systemic pay analyses to proactively analyze their pay systems, including base pay, merit increases, bonuses, and incentive compensation.
Christine frequently speaks at national conferences on pay equity and OFCCP compliance. She receives national media coverage of her observations about issues involving employment-related issues, including pay equity, workplace metrics, affirmative action, and diversity.
Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP.
Senior Counsel, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Associate, Paul Hastings LLP
Skadden Fellow, Bazelon Center
J.D., University of Michigan Law School, cum laude (2003); B.A., Colby College, cum laude (1998).
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Seyfarth Shaw LLP‘s team has an impressive range of multinational companies from various industries on its client roster and regularly advises them on organizational change as well as on the design and implementation of compliance systems and processes by developing technology tools in order to avoid litigation. Particular areas of expertise include pay equity matters, in which practice head David Baffa, Annette Tyman and Christine Hendrickson in Chicago are noted, and workplace discrimination and harassment matters, for which New York’s William Perkins is a key contact. In the Boston office, Lisa Damon‘s assistance with policy implementations is instrumental to clients to avoid lawsuits. In Chicago, Ellen McLaughlin has extensive experience in conducting sensitive internal investigations, while Tracy Billows is well versed in leave and accommodations related rights. Counsel Lawrence Lorber, based in Washington DC, is experienced in corporate reorganizations. In the same office, Karla Grossenbacher is also noted. Associate Joshua Seidman in New York is a specialist in paid sick leave laws.
- Next Generation Partners - United States > Labor and employment > Workplace and employment counseling
- Workplace and employment counseling - United States > Labor and employment
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Construction (including construction litigation)
- Labor and employment > Immigration
- Labor and employment > Labor-management relations
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Intellectual property > Trade secrets (litigation and non-contentious matters)
- Labor and employment > Workplace and employment counseling
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: design
- Labor and employment > ERISA litigation
- Labor and employment > Labor and employment disputes (including collective actions): defense
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Dispute resolution > E-discovery
- Government > Government contracts
- Real estate > Real estate
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation: defense
- Industry focus > Healthcare: advice to service providers
- Investment funds > Private equity funds (including venture capital)
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious