Gabriel Mozes > Seyfarth Shaw LLP > Atlanta, United States > Lawyer Profile
Seyfarth Shaw LLP Offices
1075 PEACHTREE STREET, NE
ATLANTA, GA 30309-3962
- Go to...
Mr. Mozes is a Partner in the Atlanta office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. He represents business immigration clients across numerous industries including management consulting, financial services, pharmaceutical, and information technology. Mr. Mozes specializes in the following areas: H-1B third-party placement and right to control issues; L-1B specialized knowledge; high-volume TN cross-border work; and PERM program counseling. He works closely with clients to build innovative, customized, and scalable process management solutions to deliver increased value at lower costs.
Mr. Mozes received his J.D. from Suffolk Law School where he graduated magna cum laude. He is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and has taught various business immigration seminars as part of the faculty of Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education.
Prior to law school, Mr. Mozes worked as a legal assistant and case manager for a prominent business immigration law firm in Boston. Mr. Mozes holds a B.A. in Economics from Tufts University and, upon graduation, was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to perform economic development research in Romania.
Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP.
Romanian and Hebrew
American Immigration Lawyers Association (2006-Present).
J.D., Suffolk University, magna cum laude; B.A., Tufts University.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
The immigration group at Seyfarth Shaw LLP is highly rated by clients and peers, boasting a seven-decade reputation for corporate immigration planning and management. The practice group is jointly led by Boston based Russell Swapp and James King in Atlanta. Other contacts in Atlanta include counsel Sharon Cook, who handles the immigration portfolio of more than 5,000 foreign nationals, and Gabriel Mozes, who focuses on visa issues including temporary non-immigrant visa petitions, permanent employment, and family-based immigrant visa applications. In DC, senior counsel Dawn Lurie specializes in I-9 worksite enforcement and immigration compliance matters, and Leon Rodriguez is singled out for his multi-disciplinary advice and policy insight across the immigration landscape, having acted as the former director of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Los Angeles-based Angelo Paparelli is experienced in defending employers against government investigations, as well as litigating in court. In one standout highlight, Paparelli is working to challenge the legal authority of a unit of USCIS to engage in worksite investigations.
- Immigration - United States > Labor and employment
- Next Generation Partners - United States > Labor and employment > Immigration
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Construction (including construction litigation)
- Labor and employment > Immigration
- Labor and employment > Labor-management relations
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Intellectual property > Trade secrets (litigation and non-contentious matters)
- Labor and employment > Workplace and employment counseling
- Labor and employment > Employee benefits, executive compensation and retirement plans: design
- Labor and employment > ERISA litigation
- Labor and employment > Labor and employment disputes (including collective actions): defense
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Dispute resolution > E-discovery
- Government > Government contracts
- Real estate > Real estate
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation: defense
- Industry focus > Healthcare: advice to service providers
- Investment funds > Private equity funds (including venture capital)
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious