Mr Adam Harris > Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP Offices
919 THIRD AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10022
- Go to...
Mr Adam Harris
Business Reorganization, Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights Litigation, Distressed Debt & Claims Trading, Distressed Investing, Energy, Litigation Finance
Adam C. Harris is chair of the Business Reorganization Group. His practice includes corporate restructurings, workouts and creditors’ rights litigation, with a particular focus on the representation of investment funds and financial institutions in distressed situations. Adam has represented a variety of clients in connection with distressed acquisitions by third-party investors or existing creditors through “credit bid” or similar strategies, as well as in court and out of court restructurings. In addition to representing creditors and acquirers in distressed situations, Adam has represented Chapter 11 debtors, as well as portfolio companies in out-of-court exchange offers, debt repurchases and other capital restructurings.
New York City Bar Association.
Georgetown University Law Center, JD, magna cum laude; Emory University, BA.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment funds > Alternative/hedge funds
- Finance > Structured finance: derivatives and structured products
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market ($500m-999m)
- Finance > Structured finance: securitization
- Investment funds > Private equity funds (including venture capital)
- Labor and employment > ERISA litigation
- Finance > Financial services regulation
- Dispute resolution > M&A litigation: defense
- Real estate > Real estate
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation: defense
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > General commercial disputes
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense
- M&A/corporate and commercial > Shareholder activism