Mr Seth Henslovitz > Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP Offices
919 THIRD AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10022
- Go to...
Mr Seth Henslovitz
Real Estate, Real Estate Litigation
Seth R. Henslovitz concentrates on real estate transactions, including representing lenders and borrowers in connection with commercial mortgage and mezzanine financing, acquisitions and dispositions of mortgage and mezzanine debt, acquisitions and dispositions of commercial properties, workouts and restructurings and negotiation of joint venture agreements. His clients include real estate private equity funds, major financial and commercial lending institutions and developers, owners and operators of commercial office buildings, shopping centers, hotels, residential complexes, industrial properties and undeveloped land.
In recognition of his achievements, Seth was named among University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Business’ “8 to Watch Under 40” and Real Estate Forum’s “Fifty Under 40,” the nation’s “best-in-class young commercial real estate executives” and as a “Next Generation Lawyer” by The Legal 500 US.
American Bar Association, New York Bar Association.
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D. (Moot Court Honor Society); University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.B.A., with distinction.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP‘s New York real estate group is well known for its handling of complex financing and corporate real estate transactions, including single-asset and portfolio deals, and equity and debt financing. Julian Wise leads the practice group which counts institutional and non-institutional investors, bank lenders and development companies among its client list. Wise in particular has an impressive roster of bank and private fund clients, which he advises on secured financing and acquisitions across the US. Another name to note is Seth Henslovitz, an expert in commercial property transactions, workouts and the acquisition and disposition of mortgage debt.
- Next Generation Partners - United States > Real estate > Real estate
- Real estate - United States > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment funds > Alternative/hedge funds
- Finance > Structured finance: derivatives and structured products
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market ($500m-999m)
- Finance > Structured finance: securitization
- Investment funds > Private equity funds (including venture capital)
- Labor and employment > ERISA litigation
- Finance > Financial services regulation
- Dispute resolution > M&A litigation: defense
- Real estate > Real estate
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation: defense
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > General commercial disputes
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense
- M&A/corporate and commercial > Shareholder activism