Mr Seth Henslovitz > Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP Offices
919 THIRD AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10022
- Go to...
Mr Seth Henslovitz
Real Estate, Real Estate Litigation
Seth R. Henslovitz concentrates on real estate transactions, including representing lenders and borrowers in connection with commercial mortgage and mezzanine financing, acquisitions and dispositions of mortgage and mezzanine debt, acquisitions and dispositions of commercial properties, workouts and restructurings and negotiation of joint venture agreements. His clients include real estate private equity funds, major financial and commercial lending institutions and developers, owners and operators of commercial office buildings, shopping centers, hotels, residential complexes, industrial properties and undeveloped land.
In recognition of his achievements, Seth was named among University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Business’ “8 to Watch Under 40” and Real Estate Forum’s “Fifty Under 40,” the nation’s “best-in-class young commercial real estate executives” and as a “Next Generation Lawyer” by The Legal 500 US.
American Bar Association, New York Bar Association.
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D. (Moot Court Honor Society); University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.B.A., with distinction.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP is a prominent name in the New York market for sales and purchases of commercial property. Its leasing practice works with major New York landlords as well as numerous office and retail tenants on lease negotiations, particularly in the investment management, financial services and law firm space. Net lease deals, and sale and leasebacks are its niche specialty areas. Practice head Julian Wise and Seth Henslovitz are the main partners.
- Next Generation Partners - United States > Real estate > Real estate
- Real estate - United States > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Alternative/hedge funds
- Finance > Structured finance: derivatives and structured products
- Finance > Restructuring (including bankruptcy): municipal
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market ($500m-999m)
- Finance > Structured finance: securitization
- Labor and employment > ERISA litigation
- Investment fund formation and management > Private equity funds (including venture capital)
- Finance > Financial services regulation
- Dispute resolution > M&A litigation: defense
- Investment fund formation and management > Mutual/registered/exchange-traded funds
- Real estate > Real estate finance
- Dispute resolution > Securities litigation: defense
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > General commercial disputes
- Real estate > Real estate
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense
- M&A/corporate and commercial > Shareholder activism