Bruno Marchese > Rubio Leguía Normand > Lima, Peru > Lawyer Profile
Rubio Leguía Normand Offices
AVENIDA DOS DE MAYO 1321
- Go to...
- Dispute Resolution
- National and International Arbitration
- Patrimonial an Non – Patrimonial Civil Law
Bruno is a partner of the Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Practice Areas, specializing in representing companies in judicial and arbitration proceedings.
He has over 25 years of experience in the sponsorship of civil processes, commercial, constitutional and administrative disputes.
Prior to joining Rubio Leguía Normand, Bruno worked as independent lawyer. He also worked as collaborator for the commission in charge of reforming the Code of Civil Procedure and he is included in the list of arbitrators of the Lima Chamber of Commerce and AMCHAM.
Finally, Bruno has been a professor of Law of Civil Procedure at the Law school of Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru and Universidad del Pacifico, as well at the Academy of Magistrates. Author of several articles published in specialized magazines.
- Lima Bar Association
- Peruvian Association of Procedural Law
- Peruvian Institute of Procedural Law
- Iberoamerican Institute of Procedural Law
- Spanish Club of Arbitration
- Iberoamerican Institute of Aviation Law, Space and Commercial Aviation
- Member of the board of directors of the Pro Bono Alliance
- Member of the board of directors of the ibero American Institute of Aeronautical Law
- Attorney at Law, Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru, 1988.
Rubio Leguía Normand stands out for its personalised service, industry knowledge and skill in disputes strategy, say clients. Despite having just one partner in the practice – the ‘excellent’ Bruno Marchese – the firm handles a number of important matters, both in arbitration and litigation. A case in point being its work alongside White & Case LLP representing the State in international arbitration concerning the payment of historical Agrarian Reform Bonds. The practice has broad expertise, with a strong track record of aviation, construction, energy, insurance, maritime and mining contentious matters, and is a market leader in public law issues. Of the ten-associate team, prinicipal associate Alessandra Cocchella draws praise for her ability in constitutional actions; however, Ursula Caro left in mid-November 2020 to become a partner at Rodríguez Angobaldo Abogados.