Mrs Mónica Germany > Estudio Olaechea > Lima, Peru > Lawyer Profile
Estudio Olaechea Offices
BERNARDO MONTEAGUDO 201
- Go to...
Mrs Mónica Germany
Monica has more than 25 years of legal experience providing advice and representation in Intellectual Property matters. Her experience includes Trademarks and Patents, Copyrights and Antitrust Law
She is an expert at national and international level in proceedings arising from consumer protection-related matters. She also advises companies on the registration, sale, acquisition or negotiation of a domain name.
She has extensive experience advising on issues related to casinos, manufacturers, marketers and importers of casino products and slot machines.
• Spanish • English
• Member of the International Trademark Association – INTA
• Member of the American Intellectual Property Association – ASIPI
• Member of the Peruvian Association of Intellectual Property – Interamericana APPI
• Member of the Lima Bar Association
• Universidad de Lima, Peru – Master‘s Degree in Business Law, 2010
• Pontificia Universidad Católica del Peru – Postgraduate Degree in Public Law, 2006
• Universidad de Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain – Specialization in Antitrust and Commercial Law, 2001
• Universidad de Lima, Peru – Lawyer Degree, 1992
Estudio Olaechea ‘provides personalised and prompt attention‘ to its clients, which most notably stem from the pharmaceuticals and healthcare industries, at a domestic and international level. The ‘outstanding’ Mónica Germany heads up the team, which oversees many Peruvian IP portfolios for large market leaders as well as newer start-ups. Work highlights typically span patent and trade mark filings and domain name registrations, unfair competition actions and advertising rules infractions. Associate Cristina Fernandez is highly experienced in copyright claims and other contentious work, and also has niche expertise in consumer protection issues, gaming law and advertising matters.