Stephen Pevsner > Proskauer Rose LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Proskauer Rose LLP Offices
- Go to...
Tax; Private Funds; Private Equity Mergers & Acquisitions
Stephen Pevsner is a tax partner and a member of Proskauer’s Private Funds and Private Equity M&A Groups. Stephen’s practice covers the broad range of corporate and individual tax advice, with particular emphasis on private fund formation across a wide range of buyout, debt and infrastructure asset classes, as well as UK and international M&A transactions (often private equity backed). He has wide experience in corporate reorganisations, structured finance, investment funds and new business set-ups, and also advises regularly on a wide range of employee and fund manager incentive arrangements arising from these transactions.
‘Experienced and efficient’ Proskauer Rose LLP is noted for its private equity expertise, and has additional aptitude in areas such as M&A and real estate. Practice head Robert Gaut handles a broad variety of areas encompassing fund formation, structuring and real estate. Stephen Pevsner is experienced in the full life cycle of private fund-related transactions, while managing partner Mary Kuusisto advises high value clients on both US and UK tax law. Catherine Sear handles cross-border taxation matters for individuals, corporations and partnerships.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+