Stephen Pevsner > Proskauer Rose LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Proskauer Rose LLP Offices
- Go to...
Tax; Private Funds; Private Equity Mergers & Acquisitions
Stephen Pevsner is a tax partner and a member of Proskauer’s Private Funds and Private Equity M&A Groups. Stephen’s practice covers the broad range of corporate and individual tax advice, with particular emphasis on private fund formation across a wide range of buyout, debt and infrastructure asset classes, as well as UK and international M&A transactions (often private equity backed). He has wide experience in corporate reorganisations, structured finance, investment funds and new business set-ups, and also advises regularly on a wide range of employee and fund manager incentive arrangements arising from these transactions.
The group at Proskauer Rose LLP is most noted for its funds tax work, where the team exhibits a strength in cross-border structures. Practice head Robert Gaut has vast experience of a range of matters, including corporate tax structuring, real estate tax and fund formation. Stephen Pevsner focuses on private fund formation and private equity tax, while London office managing partner Mary Kuusisto offers US tax advice for private investment funds with investments in the UK.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds (including infrastructure funds)
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Finance > High yield
- Finance > Corporate restructuring & insolvency
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+