Daniel Hendon > Proskauer Rose LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Proskauer Rose LLP Offices
- Go to...
Corporate; Private Credit; Finance
Daniel Hendon is a partner in Proskauer’s Corporate Department and a member of The Private Credit and Finance Groups.
Daniel’s particular areas of expertise are leveraged finance, general debt finance and debt restructurings in the middle market and upper market.
Daniel’s practice focuses on acting for UK and international lenders (with a specialist focus on alternative lenders and private credit funds), private equity sponsors and corporates on a variety of UK and cross-border acquisition finance and corporate lending transactions, including private equity backed buyouts, management buy-outs, corporate M&A, refinancings and restructurings of leveraged assets involving senior, unitranche, first out / last out structures, second lien, holdco PIK and other subordinated facilities.
Daniel has extensive experience in intercreditor and interlender issues and he regularly negotiates intercreditor and subordination agreements and other complex interlender agreements.
Daniel has been a speaker at industry conferences.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Proskauer Rose LLP‘s single-minded focus on penetrating the non-bank lending market continues to pay dividends, with some of the most active and prolific credit funds in the market, including Ares, Alcentra and Intermediate Capital Group, providing a regular flow of instructions on their direct lending mandates. Indeed, with four partners focused exclusively on work in the space, the team ‘really knows the market‘, enabling it to provide ‘reasonable and commercial advice‘, which is totally centred around getting the deal done. Alex Griffith and Ben Davis are both prolific and are adept across a range of debt structures, including unitranche, first out/last out and holdco PIK. Daniel Hendon was the most recent addition to the partnership ranks, following his promotion in November 2019, and is gaining plaudits for his ‘responsive and knowledgeable‘ service.
- Next Generation Partners - London > Finance > Acquisition finance
- Acquisition finance - London > Finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds (including infrastructure funds)
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £500m+
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium