Ms Marion Hack > Troutman Pepper > Los Angeles, United States > Lawyer Profile
Troutman Pepper Offices
350 South Grand Avenue
Two California Plaza, Suite 3400
Los Angeles 90071- 3427
- Go to...
Ms Marion Hack
Construction Practice Group
Marion Hack has over 20 years of experience practicing in construction and commercial litigation. Her practice includes a wide array of construction industry matters such as bidding disputes, contract negotiations and drafting, scheduling and delay issues, mechanics lien and claims resolution at both the state and federal level. Her broad range of legal experience includes public and private works projects including, roads, bridges, vertical construction, power facilities, environmental remediation, airports, school facilities, professional sports stadiums, concert halls, mass transit, and other heavy construction projects, including all types of general building design and construction. Marion also has extensive experience with construction licensing issues (including expert witness work) and false claims act defense.
Admitted to practice in California.
J.D., University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, 1995, Dean’s List; B.S., Business Administration, University of Southern California, 1989
Noted for the variety of its client base and its breadth of expertise, Troutman Pepper‘s construction team has continued to strengthen its position in the market. Among the team’s recent highlights, New York-based practice co-head Aaron Abraham advised Brookfield Properties on a variety of design, construction, and technology issues, and also negotiated agreements for JPMorgan in relation to its new corporate headquarters. Other names to note in New York are Kevin Wallace and associate Alana Sliwinski, both of whom have experience of residential, commercial and infrastructure developments. In Los Angeles, construction and commercial litigator Marion Hack has handled claims involving construction defects and unpaid invoices, and, in Atlanta, Jason McLarry was involved in arbitration concerning a wind energy project, and also handled a cross-border dispute for a luxury travel company. Michael Subak in Philadelphia jointly chairs the practice group.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus > Energy regulation: conventional power
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Real estate > Construction (including construction litigation)
- Dispute resolution > E-discovery
- Industry focus > Energy: renewable/alternative power
- Industry focus > Energy regulation: oil and gas
- Industry focus > Environment: litigation
- Industry focus > Environment: regulatory
- Industry focus > Environment: transactional
- Industry focus > Insurance: advice to insurers
- Real estate > Real estate
- Finance > Commercial lending
- Finance > Project finance