Ms Marion Hack > Troutman Pepper > Los Angeles, United States > Lawyer Profile
Troutman Pepper Offices
350 SOUTH GRAND AVENUE
TWO CALIFORNIA PLAZA, SUITE 3400
LOS ANGELES 90071- 3427
- Go to...
Ms Marion Hack
Construction Practice Group
Marion Hack has over 20 years of experience practicing in construction and commercial litigation. Her practice includes a wide array of construction industry matters such as bidding disputes, contract negotiations and drafting, scheduling and delay issues, mechanics lien and claims resolution at both the state and federal level. Her broad range of legal experience includes public and private works projects including, roads, bridges, vertical construction, power facilities, environmental remediation, airports, school facilities, professional sports stadiums, concert halls, mass transit, and other heavy construction projects, including all types of general building design and construction. Marion also has extensive experience with construction licensing issues (including expert witness work) and false claims act defense.
Admitted to practice in California.
J.D., University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, 1995, Dean’s List; B.S., Business Administration, University of Southern California, 1989
The construction practice at Troutman Pepper concentrates on disputes work, both in federal or state court and arbitration forums. Michael Subak chairs the practice from Philadelphia, where he represents owners, construction managers and subcontractors in significant capital projects across the energy, infrastructure and commercial development sectors. Pittsburgh-based Albert Bates and Ralph Finizio provide strong support, along with Marion Hack in Los Angeles.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Real estate > Construction (including construction litigation)
- Industry focus > Energy regulation: conventional power
- Industry focus > Energy regulation: oil and gas
- Industry focus > Energy: renewable/alternative power
- Industry focus > Environment: litigation
- Industry focus > Environment: regulatory
- Industry focus > Environment: transactional
- Industry focus > Insurance: advice to insurers
- Finance > Project finance
- Real estate > Real estate