Mr Ralph Finizio > Troutman Pepper > Pittsburgh, United States > Lawyer Profile
Troutman Pepper Offices
Pittsburgh Union Trust Building
501 Grant Street, Suite 300
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219-4429
- Go to...
Mr Ralph Finizio
Construction Practice Group
Ralph Finizio practices in commercial litigation, with an emphasis on construction-related claims. He also is managing partner of the firm’s Pittsburgh office. He has litigated cases in 31 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, Europe and Australia, and he has served as a private and court-appointed mediator and arbitrator. He has handled disputes ranging in size to $1 billion on a wide array of construction projects, including water and wastewater treatment systems, coal and gas-fired power plants, highways, pipelines, transmission lines, and heavy industrial and commercial construction projects. He represents EPC contractors, equipment manufacturers, owners, construction managers, general contractors, subcontractors, design professionals, and pipeline suppliers and installers.
Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and the District of Columbia.
J.D.1982 University of Pennsylvania Law School; B.A.1979 Washington & Jefferson College.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus > Energy regulation: conventional power
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Real estate > Construction (including construction litigation)
- Dispute resolution > E-discovery
- Industry focus > Energy: renewable/alternative power
- Industry focus > Energy regulation: oil and gas
- Industry focus > Environment: litigation
- Industry focus > Environment: regulatory
- Industry focus > Environment: transactional
- Industry focus > Insurance: advice to insurers
- Real estate > Real estate
- Finance > Commercial lending
- Finance > Project finance