Mr Ralph Finizio > Troutman Pepper > Pittsburgh, United States > Lawyer Profile
Troutman Pepper Offices
Pittsburgh Union Trust Building
501 Grant Street, Suite 300
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219-4429
- Go to...
Mr Ralph Finizio
Construction Practice Group
Ralph Finizio practices in commercial litigation, with an emphasis on construction-related claims. He also is managing partner of the firm’s Pittsburgh office. He has litigated cases in 31 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, Europe and Australia, and he has served as a private and court-appointed mediator and arbitrator. He has handled disputes ranging in size to $1 billion on a wide array of construction projects, including water and wastewater treatment systems, coal and gas-fired power plants, highways, pipelines, transmission lines, and heavy industrial and commercial construction projects. He represents EPC contractors, equipment manufacturers, owners, construction managers, general contractors, subcontractors, design professionals, and pipeline suppliers and installers.
Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and the District of Columbia.
J.D.1982 University of Pennsylvania Law School; B.A.1979 Washington & Jefferson College.
The construction practice at Troutman Pepper concentrates on disputes work, both in federal or state court and arbitration forums. Michael Subak chairs the practice from Philadelphia, where he represents owners, construction managers and subcontractors in significant capital projects across the energy, infrastructure and commercial development sectors. Pittsburgh-based Albert Bates and Ralph Finizio provide strong support, along with Marion Hack in Los Angeles.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Product liability, mass tort and class action - defense: pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Real estate > Construction (including construction litigation)
- Industry focus > Energy regulation: conventional power
- Industry focus > Energy regulation: oil and gas
- Industry focus > Energy: renewable/alternative power
- Industry focus > Environment: litigation
- Industry focus > Environment: regulatory
- Industry focus > Environment: transactional
- Industry focus > Insurance: advice to insurers
- Finance > Project finance
- Real estate > Real estate