Yuko Ino > Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP > Tokyo, Japan > Lawyer Profile
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP Offices
IZUMI GARDEN TOWER, 28TH FLOOR
1-6-1 ROPPONGI, MINATO-KU
- Go to...
Yuko Ino regularly counsels domestic, regional and international funds in sophisticated real estate transactions including acquisitions and dispositions, construction and development projects, financings, fund formation, joint ventures, and restructurings and workouts.
Yuko also handles various aspects of cross-border and domestic business transactions including energy projects, licensing, mergers and acquisitions, international disputes, compliance matters, and general corporate matters.
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP advises on the full gamut of real estate investments, complex cross-border acquisitions and financings and joint ventures. Toshihiko Tsuchiya‘s team specialises in both inbound and outbound cross-border real estate transactions with a particular emphasis on representing Japanese institutional investors in their investments overseas. Also notable is Yuko Ino, who has experience in new technologies including fintech and crowdfunding. David Gotsill has relocated to the San Francisco office.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: International firms and joint ventures
- Labour and employment: International firms and joint ventures
- Projects and energy: International firms and joint ventures
- Real estate and construction: International firms and joint ventures
- Corporate and M&A: International firms and joint ventures