Toshihiko Tsuchiya > Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP > Tokyo, Japan > Lawyer Profile
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP Offices
IZUMI GARDEN TOWER, 28TH FLOOR
1-6-1 ROPPONGI, MINATO-KU
- Go to...
Toshihiko Tsuchiya’s practice focuses on the securitization and liquidation of real estate assets, including the utilization of the TMK structure in development projects. His experience covers not only real estate assets, but also receivables and claimable assets. Toshi has also been involved in a wide range of international and domestic business transactions including mergers and acquisitions, general corporate matters, international litigation and international arbitration.
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP advises on the full gamut of real estate investments, complex cross-border acquisitions and financings and joint ventures. Toshihiko Tsuchiya‘s team specialises in both inbound and outbound cross-border real estate transactions with a particular emphasis on representing Japanese institutional investors in their investments overseas. Also notable is Yuko Ino, who has experience in new technologies including fintech and crowdfunding. David Gotsill has relocated to the San Francisco office.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: International firms and joint ventures
- Labour and employment: International firms and joint ventures
- Projects and energy: International firms and joint ventures
- Real estate and construction: International firms and joint ventures
- Corporate and M&A: International firms and joint ventures