Yoichi Katayama > Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP > Tokyo, Japan > Lawyer Profile
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP Offices
IZUMI GARDEN TOWER, 28TH FLOOR
1-6-1 ROPPONGI, MINATO-KU
- Go to...
Energy and Infrastructure
Yoichi Katayama’s practice focuses on the area of international infrastructure project development and finance, focusing on power, telecommunications and other infrastructure projects representing multinational developers and financial institutions.
Under the leadership of Yoichi Katayama, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP has been advising on some of the most significant inbound energy project mandates, including an expansive 121.6MW Tsugaru wind facility and the 235MW Setouchi solar facility, while also continuing to assist Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry with opinions and information for structuring the Feed-In-Tariff system and its model power purchase agreement. On the outbound front, practice co-head James Atkin continues to provide expert oil and gas counsel to Japanese clients regarding their investments overseas. Also notable on the renewables side are Minako Wakabayashi and of counsel Yuko Inui.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: International firms and joint ventures
- Labour and employment: International firms and joint ventures
- Projects and energy: International firms and joint ventures
- Real estate and construction: International firms and joint ventures
- Corporate and M&A: International firms and joint ventures